Masking Tape 3M Scotch 244 10mm x 50 meters
With the 3M 244 adhesive tape, even the most difficult painting and masking work is particularly easy. Thanks to its medium adhesive strength, the special masking tape can be removed without leaving any residue even after six months. The special impregnation of the particularly thin and supple material prevents the paint from bleeding through and is therefore ideal for precise edge drawing.
The 3M masking tape is not only suitable for painting work in and around the house but can also be used for painting work. In this area, it is important that edges are drawn as precisely as possible. With Scotch tape, however, that's not a problem. The tape is also very suitable on difficult surfaces to cover edges that should not be smeared with paint if possible. The high temperature resistance up to 100 ° C rounds off the positive impression.
Even under bad weather conditions outside, the adhesive tape adheres firmly and does not come off by itself. This means that the paint cannot bleed through even under such adverse conditions. The special tape is suitable for professional painting work as well as varnishing work without any problems. The width of the tape is 10 mm, while the length of a roll is 50 m. This means that larger sections can also be covered without any problems. Sensitive surfaces can also be protected from external influences.
- medium adhesive strength
- highest UV stability
- can be removed without residue for up to 6 months
- thin and supple carrier material for precise colored edges
- temperature resistant up to 100 ° C
- suitable for long-term applications both indoors and outdoors
- can also be used in extreme outdoor conditions
Scope of delivery:
- 1 roll of 3M 244 special masking tape dimensions:
- Width: 10 mm
- Length: 50 meters
- painting & masking work in the painting and bodywork area
- super flat color edge, no color running behind
- for razor-sharp color line edges
- especially on so-called 'critical' surfaces (window rubbers, door handles, plastic parts)
- suitable for lacquer and spatula technique, water-based paints, and sensitive surfaces.