Transfer tape 3M 468MP self-adhesive 10m
The 3M 468MP adhesive tape is an industrial transfer adhesive whose special properties were developed for industrial applications. Nowadays, however, this product can also be found in the end customer sector, as it offers a wide range of possible uses. The high-quality acrylate adhesive film ensures permanent adhesion and a high final adhesive strength on many surfaces.
- transfer tape without backing
- protective paper siliconized on both sides and coated with polyethylene
- water resistant
- temperature resistant
- transparent glue
- very good durability
Scope of delivery:
- 1 roll of 3M 468MP transfer adhesive
- Width: see selection
- Length: 10 meters
- suitable for craft, electronics, household, medicine, motor vehicle and aircraft sector.
- self-adhesive finishing of signs, front panels, labels, etc.
To achieve a good bond, the material surfaces to be bonded must be dry and clean. Grease-free solvents such as n-heptane or isopropyl alcohol are recommended for cleaning. When gluing, the highest possible pressure should be exerted and a temperature of at least + 4°C should prevail. The higher the pressure and temperature, the better the adhesive penetrates the pores of the substrate and the higher the adhesive values ??that can be expected.
1. Clean the surface
2. Press the adhesive tape on firmly or roll it
3. Peel off the paper layer of the adhesive tape (adhesive film remains on the surface)
4. Connect the materials to one another and press them on
- Content: 10,00 m