3M 471 blue
The 3M 471 Scotch contour tape is a thin and versatile vinyl tape in blue. It is particularly supple and is therefore suitable for masking curves and tight radii. The product is part of the equipment of every painter or varnisher, as it can be curved and can therefore also be masked over corners and walls. The tape is also often used for taping rubber windshields and plastic parts. The gluing of tight radii, lettering as well as multi-color and design lacquers are of course also possible with this product.
The tape is temperature (up to 90 ° C / 1h), water and solvent resistant and thus fulfills several important factors in the industrial processing of materials. When the adhesive tape is used, no edges are thrown up when masking curves. It is equipped with improved adhesive strength and thus adheres even to surfaces that are difficult to stick but can still be easily removed from tools or work surfaces in the shortest possible time and without leaving any residue.
- thin, highly flexible vinyl tape
- curved masking of tight radii
- temperature resistant up to 90 ° C / 1 hour
- water and solvent resistant
- no raised edges when masking curves
- with improved adhesive strength, clean and easy to remove
Scope of delivery:
- 1 roll of 3M - 471 scotch contour tape blue
- Width: see selection
- Length: 33 meters
- multi-color and design paintwork
- font painting
- masking of window rubbers and plastic parts
- masking tight radii
You need larger quantities of adhesive tapes, customized products, or need consulting? Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.