3M PT1100 Acrylic adhesive tape
The Acrylic Plus adhesive tape 3M PT1100 impresses with great attributes that make the assembly of individual car parts much easier. A significant feature of this high-performance adhesive tape is the ability to adhere components permanently and firmly such as wheel arches, spoilers, and sills. The compatibility with numerous materials from the automotive industry makes this adhesive tape a universal product for experts. The extremely long durability of the adhesive tape should also not go unmentioned.
The initial adhesive force increases over time, so that a permanently reliable bond is given. To achieve optimal adhesion, the surfaces must be clean, dry and as smooth as possible, as well as showing a good fit to one another. Full-surface contact, which can be promoted by pressure, is decisive for the build-up of adhesive strength. In practice, a pressure of approx. 10 to 50 N / cm² is often required. The bond should be carried out at a temperature of 18 ° C to 40 ° C. All parts to be joined and the adhesive tape should have the same temperature as possible during processing.
- 100% closed-cell acrylic foam adhesive
- Visco-elastic acrylic foam
- additional acrylate adhesive on the liner side
- dampens vibrations and noises
- seals components
- easy application and optimal use of the adhesive surface
- minimizing the risk of corrosion
- model derivatives with / without gluing possible
- reduction of system costs possible
- fast, clean, and inexpensive application
- safe use over the life of a vehicle
- Content: 4,00 m