3M PT1100 adhesive tape Acrylic Plus 7,5mm x 5m
The acrylic foam tape is manufactured in a special 3M process, which ensures a homogeneous system of the high-performance acrylate adhesive. The product can be used for a variety of interior and exterior applications in the automotive sector. The unique visco-elastic quality of the acrylic foam tape combines a high level of cohesion with excellent shock and weather resistance. The initial tack increases over time, so that a permanently reliable bonding is achieved.
For optimal adhesion, the surfaces must be clean, dry and as smooth as possible.
Full-surface contact is essential for building up the adhesive strength.
The surface contact should be increased by pressure.
In practice, a pressure of approx. 10 to 50 N / cm² is required.
The processing should take place at a temperature of 18 ° C to 40 ° C.
All contact surfaces and the adhesive tape should have the same temperature during processing.
- bonding of emblems
- for save attachment of mirrors
- for indoor and outdoor applications
- high retaining properties
- excellent resistance to restoring forces
- good shock absorption
- adhesion to a variety of materials
- compensates for irregularities in the substrate
- sound-damping and sealing properties