3M 7448 Scotch Brite Handpad Pro 152 x 228 mm gray ultrafine 20 pieces
3M Scotch-Brite handpads non-woven abrasives are particularly suitable for manual applications such as cleaning, deburring, defibering and finishing. They are suitable for metal and wood surfaces and allow you to work even in areas that are difficult to access. The fleece material impresses with its longevity and is permeated deeply with abrasive grains. The resilient sanding pad is highly flexible and yet very tear resistant.
20 pieces Scotch Brite hand pad 7448 Pro 152 x 228 mm ultrafine grey
"Clean & Finish" is a fleece material in a particularly resistant and tear-resistant design (Wear Resistance), which is particularly characterized by its service life in particularly demanding applications. This handpad is suitable for the highest demands with an extended service life.
- particularly tear-resistant and resilient "Clean & Finish" material
- three-dimensional Scotch Brite fiber fleece
- consistent, reproducible work result
- no change in workpiece geometry
- distinctive lines with a fine structure
- adapts to the geometry of the workpiece