3M Scotchlok 314 IDC cable connector
With the low-voltage branch connector, you can electrically connect two or three wires in a moisture-proof and flame-proof manner. This connector has a unique U-shaped contact that enables a quick and reliable electrical connection and is simply folded shut without stripping or twisting the wire.
It connects wires with a conductor diameter of 0.5 mm˛ to 1.5 mm˛. The U-contact is inserted into the connector so that a spring-loaded connection is created. As the U-contact is pushed into the connector, it penetrates the insulation and encloses the conductors.
- Pigtail connection system
- Application voltage low voltage
- Type of connector Line connector IDC
- Recommended crimping tool E-9BM and / or (adjustable) combination pliers
- Flame Resistant: Yes
- Insulation material: nylon
- Conductor cross-section: 0.5 - 1.5 mm˛, 22 - 14 AWG
- Maximum wire diameter: 14 AWG
- Maximum recommended operating voltage: 600 volts
- Minimum conductor cross-section: 22 AWG
- Product color: white / blue
You need larger quantities of adhesive tapes, customized products, or need consulting? Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.