3M Scotchlok 316 IR Cable Connector
This connector has a unique U-shaped contact that enables a quick and reliable electrical connection and is simply folded shut without stripping or twisting the wire. It can be used in control, measurement and regulation as well as in vehicle electrics and switchgear construction.
It connects wires with a conductor diameter of 0.5 mm˛ to 1.5 mm˛. The U-contact is inserted into the connector so that a spring-loaded connection is created. As the U-contact is pushed into the connector, it penetrates the insulation and encloses the conductors.
- Recommended crimping tool E-9BM and / or (adjustable) combination pliers
- Flame Resistant: Yes
- Moisture Resistant: Yes
- Gel filling enables a moisture-proof connection
- Insulation material: nylon
- Conductor cross-section: 0.5 - 1.5 mm˛, 22 - 16 AWG
- Maximum wire diameter: 16 AWG
- Maximum recommended operating voltage: 600 volts
- Minimum conductor cross-section: 22 AWG
- Product color: white / black