10 pieces of 3M VHB surface cleaner
At 3M you will find everything you need for professional assembly work in connection with adhesive tapes. This also includes materials for work preparation. The surfaces to be treated with the adhesive tapes must be free of dust and grease. Use the cleaning cloth from 3M to make sure that surfaces are prepared for optimal adhesion of the 3M adhesive tapes or adhesive pads.
The 3M company stands for the quality and reliability of its products. However, no matter how strong adhesive tape is, it cannot develop its full potential if the surface to be glued is not prepared accordingly. The preparation of the surface is therefore decisive for the durability of the connection of different materials with an adhesive. Even slight residues from greasy fingers or minimal contamination are sufficient. Most home remedies are unsuitable for optimal cleaning because they contain substances that can impair the adhesive properties. It is precisely for this reason that 3M has developed cleaning wipes that enable you to prepare optimally and save you the disappointment of using the high-quality products.
The cleaning cloths are very gentle, despite the initially slightly intense odor. This evaporates very quickly. The liquid in which the cloths are soaked is made up of isopropanol and distilled water. This liquid itself evaporates very quickly and therefore does not leave any residues on the treated surfaces. Therefore, you can use these cleaning wipes on metals, plastics, and colored surfaces.
Scope of delivery:
- 10x 3M VHB cleaning cloth
- easy to use.
- optimal preparation of surfaces for adhesive joints.
- ideal for cleaning and degreasing, no regreasing
- mixture of isopropanol and distilled water.
- gentle on most surfaces.
- evaporates quickly and without leaving any residue.
- Dimensions: approx. 14 x 14 cm, individually packed.
Advantages and benefits:
- optimal adhesion for adhesive tapes
- process security
- reduced post-processing time
Areas of application:
- on metals, painted surfaces, and many plastics
- before use, check the compatibility of the surface
- for degreasing, cleaning, and preparing parts to be joined before bonding