3M transfer adhesive 90x125mm 966
The 3M 966 transfer adhesive is often used because of its temperature resistance, because even at 150°C and more you can rely on its good adhesive performance. This adhesive transfer tape is mainly used in areas of industry where high initial adhesion and permanent adhesive strength in hot conditions are a prerequisite. For example, with materials such as metal, signs, ovens, irons, fuel tanks, tank filler necks and solder baths. Since the adhesive tape has proven itself as an extraordinary aid in industry, it is also used more and more in everyday life.
It is also suitable for electronics, medical, automotive, and household areas. The protective paper is siliconized on both sides and coated with polyethylene. As a result, the adhesive tape is very climate resistant. It is water, temperature, and UV resistant and ensures transparent bonding with excellent durability.
- super strong 3M pure acrylate adhesive
- suitable for high-energy and medium-energy surfaces
- transfer tape
- protective paper siliconized on both sides
- temperature resistant
- can be permanently loaded up to 150°C
- the adhesive connection can be subjected to loads of up to 260°C for a short time
- transparent glue
- very good durability
- high resistance to solvents
- high UV light resistance
- high water resistance
Scope of delivery:
- 1 sheet of 3M 966 transfer adhesive
- Width: 90 mm
- Length: 125 mm
- Thickness of the adhesive: 0.05mm
- suitable for electronics, household, medicine, automotive and aircraft sectors
- self-adhesive finishing of signs, front panels, labels, etc.
- fuel tank
- Tank filler neck
- solder baths
To achieve a good bond, the material surfaces to be bonded must be dry and clean. Grease-free solvents such as n-heptane or isopropyl alcohol are recommended for cleaning. When gluing, the highest possible pressure should be exerted and a temperature of at least + 4°C should prevail. The higher the pressure and temperature, the better the adhesive penetrates the pores of the substrate and the higher the adhesive values ??that can be expected. When unwinding the roll, we recommend the use of a guide roller to avoid missing spots during lamination. The adhesive should be peeled off over the smallest possible angle.
1. Clean the surface
2. Press the adhesive tape on firmly or roll it
3. Peel off the paper layer of the adhesive tape (adhesive film remains on the surface)
4. Connect the materials to one another and press them on