Double-sided adhesive dots 3M 5673P D20mm 100 pieces
3M 5673P double-sided adhesive dots
- Diameter: 20mm
- Quantity: 100 pieces
- Thickness: 1.1mm
These adhesive dots can easily be cut to the size you want with standard scissors.
- 5673 is a 3M Acrylic Foam tape made of a gray acrylate foam, which is equipped on one side with a special adhesive for low-energy surfaces
- It enables attachments, such as emblems and decorative strips, to be attached to low-energy surfaces, especially polypropylene, without pre-treatment
- 5673P is characterized by good internal strength, excellent long-term stability, and very good adaptability to the surfaces to be bonded
- A special ability is to relieve tension in the adhesive seam, which leads to an extremely adhesive connection
- Due to the protective cover used, 5673P is especially suitable for processing in stamping processes
Adhesive dots / adhesive pads functions:
- bonding of emblems
- gluing mirrors
- fixing indoors and outdoors
- excellent holding properties
- excellent resistance to restoring forces
- good shock absorption
- adhesion to a variety of materials
- compensates for surface irregularities
- sound insulation and sealing properties
The initial adhesive strength increases over time, so that a permanently reliable bond is achieved. To achieve optimal adhesion, the surfaces must be clean, dry and as smooth as possible, as well as showing a good fit to one another. Full-surface contact, which can be promoted by pressure, is decisive for the build-up of adhesive strength. In practice, a pressure of approx. 10 to 50 N / cm² is often required. Bonding should take place at a temperature of 18 ° C to 40 ° C. All parts to be joined and the adhesive tape should have the same temperature as possible during processing.
These are production-related end pieces. Therefore, the adhesive dots are only available in limited numbers and are no longer available after they have been sold.