Double-sided adhesive dots 3M 5673P D20mm 100 pieces
3M 5673P double-sided adhesive dots
- Diameter: 20mm
- Quantity: 100 pieces
- Thickness: 1.1mm
These adhesive dots can easily be cut to the size you want with standard scissors.
- 5673 is a 3M Acrylic Foam tape made of a gray acrylate foam, which is equipped on one side with a special adhesive for low-energy surfaces
- It enables attachments, such as emblems and decorative strips, to be attached to low-energy surfaces, especially polypropylene, without pre-treatment
- 5673P is characterized by good internal strength, excellent long-term stability, and very good adaptability to the surfaces to be bonded
- A special ability is to relieve tension in the adhesive seam, which leads to an extremely adhesive connection
- Due to the protective cover used, 5673P is especially suitable for processing in stamping processes
Adhesive dots / adhesive pads functions:
- bonding of emblems
- gluing mirrors
- fixing indoors and outdoors
- excellent holding properties
- excellent resistance to restoring forces
- good shock absorption
- adhesion to a variety of materials
- compensates for surface irregularities
- sound insulation and sealing properties
The initial adhesive strength increases over time, so that a permanently reliable bond is achieved. To achieve optimal adhesion, the surfaces must be clean, dry and as smooth as possible, as well as showing a good fit to one another. Full-surface contact, which can be promoted by pressure, is decisive for the build-up of adhesive strength. In practice, a pressure of approx. 10 to 50 N / cm² is often required. Bonding should take place at a temperature of 18 ° C to 40 ° C. All parts to be joined and the adhesive tape should have the same temperature as possible during processing.
These are production-related end pieces. Therefore, the adhesive dots are only available in limited numbers and are no longer available after they have been sold.
You need larger quantities of adhesive tapes, customized products, or need consulting? Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.