The 3M 389 fabric tape is a PE-extruded duct tape. It has a carrier coated with polyethylene, which is cross-linked with a rubber-resin adhesive. It is a typical universal repair tape that can be used for masking, marking, bundling, reinforcing, and repairing, gluing, and splicing carpets, as well as for sealing joints and air conditioning ducts.
- Adhesive: rubber-resin adhesive
- Temperature resistance: 70 ° C
- high adhesive strength, even on rough surfaces
- water and aging resistant
- firm, but still flexible
- easy to tear by hand
- can also be used in damp conditions