tesa 4688 black
The tesa duct tape 4688 is a PE-extruded duct tape. It consists of a 55 "mesh" PET / cellulose fabric and a natural rubber adhesive. It is a typical repair tape that can be used in many areas of application and has very good processing features.
- Adhesive: rubber
- Temperature resistance: briefly + 110 ° C
- Dielectric strength: 2900 volts
- high adhesive strength, even on rough surfaces
- water and aging resistant
- firm, but still flexible
- easy to tear by hand
- easily unrolled
- 55 mesh PET / viscose tissue
Support & Customized Products
You need larger quantities of adhesive tapes, customized products, or need consulting? Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.