Orafol ORABOND 1818 foam tape outside
For attaching and fixing window profiles and sails or for fastening materials such as metal, plastics, glass, and ceramics. This adhesive tape has good adhesion on difficult surfaces and is therefore also very well suited for the permanent bonding of plastic molded parts.
Pressure-sensitive adhesive: AM2 Modified solvent-pure acrylate pressure-sensitive adhesive with good immediate adhesion, high shear strength and very good adhesion to low-energy plastics.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x roll of Orafol Oramount 1818
- Length: 5m
- Width: see selection
- Color white
- Thickness: 3.1mm
- double-sided PE foam adhesive tape
- cover material: siliconized paper, white
- made of closed-cell polyethylene foam
- temperature resistance: -40 ° C to 100 ° C (short-term)
- for permanent connections
- vibration dampening
- bonding temperature at least 18 ° C