Foam tape double-sided black
The double-sided PE foam adhesive tape from DonDo is suitable for constructive bonding of a wide variety of materials such as metal, plastics, glass, and ceramics. The high-quality assembly tape consists of a black, closed-cell polyethylene foam that is coated on both sides with a modified solvent-acrylate adhesive. The pressure-sensitive adhesive is characterized by good adhesion to critical substrate surfaces.
For gluing and mounting signs and panels, lettering, and molded plastic parts. Due to its high UV, water and aging resistance, this product is suitable for outdoor applications.
- Length: 14m
- Width: as selected
- Thickness: 0.9mm
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 1
- Temperature resistance: -40 ° C to + 80 ° C
Application areas e.g.:
- for indoor and outdoor use
- for bonding a wide variety of materials such as metal, plastics, glass, and ceramics
- mirror assembly, shop fitting, plastic profiles & molded articles
- handicrafts, signs, hobby, workshop, rally, and Simson Cross applications
- Content: 14,00 m