3M PX5011 adhesive dots double-sided D25mm 100pcs
3M PX5011 adhesive dots double-sided
- Thickness: 1.1mm
- Quantity: 100 pieces
These adhesive dots can easily be cut to the size you want with standard scissors!
- 3M PX5011 is a medium gray, double-sided acrylic foam adhesive tape with very good initial and excellent final adhesive strength for low and medium energy surfaces
- the ZX adhesive, which is anchored on both sides of the tape, can be used on difficult-to-bond plastics such as PP / EPDM and on medium-energy plastics such as ABS and automotive paints without adhesion promoters or surface pretreatments
- the robust foam core guarantees very good wetting and adaptation to the surface geometry of add-on parts such as trim strips and parking sensors
- in addition, the adhesive tape offers very good internal strength and long-term stability in hot and cold conditions
Adhesive dots / adhesive pads functions:
- bonding of emblems
- gluing mirrors
- fixing indoors and outdoors
- excellent holding properties
- excellent resistance to restoring forces
- good shock absorption
- adhesion to a variety of materials
- compensates surface irregularities
- sound insulation and sealing features
The initial adhesive strength increases over time, so that a permanently reliable bond is achieved. To achieve optimal adhesion, the surfaces must be clean, dry, and as smooth as possible, as well as showing a good fit to one another. Full-surface contact, which can be promoted by pressure, is decisive for the build-up of adhesive strength. In practice, a pressure of approx. 10 to 50 N / cm² is often required. Bonding should take place at a temperature of 18 ° C to 40 ° C. All parts to be joined and the adhesive tape should have the same temperature as possible during processing.
These are production-related end pieces. Therefore, the adhesive dots are only available in limited numbers and are no longer available after they have been sold.