3M PX5011 adhesive dots double-sided D41mm 100pcs
3M PX5011 adhesive dots double-sided
- Thickness: 1.1mm
- Quantity: 100 pieces
These adhesive dots can easily be cut to the size you want with standard scissors!
- 3M PX5011 is a medium gray, double-sided acrylic foam adhesive tape with very good initial and excellent final adhesive strength for low and medium energy surfaces
- the ZX adhesive, which is anchored on both sides of the tape, can be used on difficult-to-bond plastics such as PP / EPDM and on medium-energy plastics such as ABS and automotive paints without adhesion promoters or surface pretreatments
- the robust foam core guarantees very good wetting and adaptation to the surface geometry of add-on parts such as trim strips and parking sensors
- in addition, the adhesive tape offers very good internal strength and long-term stability in hot and cold conditions
Adhesive dots / adhesive pads functions:
- bonding of emblems
- gluing mirrors
- fixing indoors and outdoors
- excellent holding properties
- excellent resistance to restoring forces
- good shock absorption
- adhesion to a variety of materials
- compensates surface irregularities
- sound insulation and sealing features
The initial adhesive strength increases over time, so that a permanently reliable bond is achieved. To achieve optimal adhesion, the surfaces must be clean, dry, and as smooth as possible, as well as showing a good fit to one another. Full-surface contact, which can be promoted by pressure, is decisive for the build-up of adhesive strength. In practice, a pressure of approx. 10 to 50 N / cm² is often required. Bonding should take place at a temperature of 18 ° C to 40 ° C. All parts to be joined and the adhesive tape should have the same temperature as possible during processing.
These are production-related end pieces. Therefore, the adhesive dots are only available in limited numbers and are no longer available after they have been sold.
You need larger quantities of adhesive tapes, customized products, or need consulting? Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.