Gold tape Dondo-ADB painter masking tape
With the golden DonDo masking tape you prevent annoying reworking already in the work preparation because preparatory painting or varnishing work is easy and convenient. This tape is particularly popular with painters and varnishers for masking when exact and flat colored edges are desired. It is also often used as a masking tape to protect adjacent surfaces.
Regardless of whether angled frames or strips are to be masked off, an exact colored edge is to be created on a straight surface or tarpaulin is to be glued on, this tape faces a wide variety of tasks.
The particularly thin tape is very supple and can be easily unrolled, glued, and torn off by hand. The impregnated surface does not allow any paint to bleed through and is resistant to solvents, which means that it can be used in countless ways. The masking tape can be used on many, even sensitive or slightly structured surfaces, and it can always be removed without leaving any residue.
- can be glued quickly and easily removed
- medium adhesive strength
- easy to tear off by hand
- can be removed without leaving any residue
- thin and supple material
- very good paint adhesion
- temperature resistant up to 100 ° C
- UV-stable and solvent-resistant
- well suited for rough surfaces
- suited for sensitive surfaces as well
- Painting & masking work in the painting and bodywork area
- suitable for paint and filler technology
- super flat color edge, no color running behind
- suitable for water-based paints
- for bundling lines or cables
- for fixing, protecting, wearing out
- creative design e.g., on walls or canvases
- Content: 50,00 m